[plug] wiring a house

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 3 09:27:45 WST 2006

Ari Finander wrote:

>>Or discretely behind a door in the corner. Just remember to get beige
>>cables, not blue :-)
>

> Dangling cables...hmmm...perhaps trying to beef up the dodgy wireless would be better?

In the couple places where I was stuck with internal walls and no
built-ins I used some rather neat stick-on square conduit (with a
removeable cover) right in the corner of the room.  It's a neat
solution, and once painted is almost invisible.  The conduit is
available from any electrical trade supply store in lengths up to about
6m.  The sticky stuff on it (for attatchment to wall) is extreme - hence
permanent.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!