[plug] leon brooks podcast

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 08:52:39 WST 2006

On 3/4/06, Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> wrote:
> Here is something that just occurred to me.
>
> A while ago, I suggested that, with Pia from Linux Australia being in
> Perth at about this time, she could do a presentation for PLUG, about
> Linux Australia, or something, and, the presentation, if it was to
> occur, would have been this coming Tuesday.
>
> Nothing much more, appears to have come of it, apart from a few people
> (including Pia), voicing their support.
>
> My suggestion is this; if that seminar does occur, perhaps it could be
> recorded, and the recording played to Leon.
>
> I believe that he would be familiar with Pia's voice, with his being an
> ex-committee member of Linux Australia, and, depending on what would be
> in Pia's presentation, it could cause some reaction in him (if she says
> something that may have caused him to laugh, if he were okay, it may
> cause some reaction, in his sunconscious mind).

I had just assumed we'd be recording that anyhow.. silly me :-) I
really should stop assuming..

hmm I wonder if it's at all possible to record from blue tooth headset
(for a mobile phone) to Linux..

If the quality is ok that sounds like the perfect setup.. cause the
presenter can wander anywhere they like..

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10