[plug] wiring a house

Greg gmacham at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 4 21:37:59 WST 2006

I might be able to install the filter (splitter) for you, or phone and
data cabling for other people. Until approximately a month ago I was
doing alot of this type of work . Im glad Telstra payed for my cabling
registration for another 3 years ( previously known as Austel License)
before I left. Of course Im employed full time so it would be weekend work .

regards

Greg