[plug] Firefox/Thunderbird problem with Mandriva 2006 stillunresolved

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Mar 7 21:42:07 WST 2006

Coming late into this thread, so forgive repeats of past advice or just
plain stupid ideas:

How much of the obvious have you tried?  E.g.:
1/ checked your firewall settings or disabled it completely for the test
2/ tried other browsers (konqueror is there if you run KDE and don't have
others installed)
3/ from a terminal have you tried pinging known URLs or the URLs you are
having trouble with.
4/ can you load your ISP's pages?

Without having read the history of the thread, it sounds like a firewall or
similar issue stopping you seeing the network.

HTH

Gavin