[plug] Oz Govt Linux Deal

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 9 10:45:21 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 09:39 +0800, Bennett, Phillip wrote:
> I'm not too sure...  But what I find disgusting is going through the
> morning and weekend papers and being able to pick up all the mistakes.
> I'm not sure WHAT they are teaching people these days, but I'm sure it's
> not english. :(
>
> Phil.

Don't feel too bad - EVERY SINGLE TIME I have known the ins and outs of
a story that has been reported, I have been astonished at the errors,
ambiguities and in many cases just plain lies that have made it into
print. From that comes my attitude of "maybe there's some truth in the
story, but who can tell" - you certainly can't from the newspapers and
TV news - they have their own agendas, apart from being just plain
ignorant.

There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629