[plug] firefox and linux pass security test

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Thu Mar 9 22:41:55 WST 2006

...and for those who're having problems opening that link because it
wraps quite anally, try this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20060308/tc_cmp/181501722

I'm sending that URL to my boss so he can see there is background to me
taking the piss out of our current (over) use of Windows on our
networks.

I say "current" over use because I've talked him into letting me install
Linux in at least ONE of our older, unused servers at work so he can see
just what it's capable of - and all for the lovely $0 price tag :D

Cheers
Kai