[plug] leon brooks the amazing one

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Sat Mar 11 09:20:16 WST 2006

Brad Campbell wrote:

> I'd kinda like to be "in" on this if it's possible.
> Being about 8,500km away makes it kinda hard to organise dropping some
> cash in someones pocket, but I have an NAB account that I keep open for
> such occasions.. if some kind soul would allow me to dump some readies
> into their acct so I may contribute to the get well soon package
> (whatever that may be) I'd appreciate it.

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au has agreed to be the "flower co-ordinator". He is
accepting direct credit transactions, Please contact him off-list for the details.

> And I may be on the other side of the world, but please rest assured we
> are asking the guys up here for all the help they can shuffle down there
> also.
>
> There are about 15 people up here from Indians to Arabs that are
> currently sweating, shaking and rocking back and forward in their chairs
> mumbling to themselves with withdrawal from Leon's blog.. so when he's
> able.. please tell him there are people on the other side of the world
> he's never heard of that also want him to get well. (He even has an
> audience in the Kashmiri royal family!)

All messages of support and get well wishes are passed on to Lucy, daily, and then she
tells Leon who has been thinking of and praying for him. Seems to be doing the trick.

One of Leon's customers has suggested, that seeing that Leon can use his fingers, a
little, we should investigate a touch sensitive pda device and then maybe Leon can type.
Maybe a little in the future, but probably worth some serious consideration.

Alex