[plug] leon brooks the amazing one

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 11 15:06:10 WST 2006

Alex Polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> writes:

>One of Leon's customers has suggested, that seeing that Leon can
>use his fingers, a little, we should investigate a touch sensitive
>pda device and then maybe Leon can type.  Maybe a little in the
>future, but probably worth some serious consideration.

Leon's laptop may bell have a touchpad which can be used in
combination with an on-screen keyboard to do some basic jottings.
He's already asked about his laptop; which may well be due to an
urge for him to write down some things that could have come to mind
during his "long rest".
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.