[plug] Ubuntu 5.10 screen resolution prob [OT]

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:48:38 WST 2006

Hi Shannon,
thanks for the quick reply.
I have been looking in the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file but have not been
able to identify what to change.
I changed the resolution from 1152x864 to 800x600 (which I would think
should not cause any issues) but I think it would be the change of the
refresh rate from 56 to 60 that had done the dirty deed.

Regards,
Chris G