[plug] Ubuntu 5.10 screen resolution prob

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Wed Mar 15 15:00:19 WST 2006

The standard root password is usually the one you give for the system
user.  By that I mean, you should be able to change it by typing:

sudo root passwd

If it asks you for the password, enter the password you entered for the
system user during install.

Shannon

Behalf