[plug] Internet domains

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Fri Mar 17 20:05:59 WST 2006

-snip-

   >It's all a big scam.  ICANN and the resellers say among
   >themselves, "What
   >happens when we've sold all the usual/generic/obvious domain
   >names in the
   >dot com name space?  Why, our revenue stream will grind to a
   >halt.

-snip-

Oh, I should also have added that you should shop around for the cheapest
registrar.  For example, you don't need to pay INA/Melbourne IT $137 for dot
au anymore when you can get it elsewhere for about $40 (from memory).  That
is, unless it is your principal business domain and getting instant
"real-person" help is vital to your business 24/7.

Gavin