[plug] Internet domains

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 17 21:08:17 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 20:36 +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I took a search for the domain I wanted, and it was gone
under .com, and .org, but some bunch of SOB's was prepared to sell it
under .net (but the minimum is $888 - so they can shove it). It is
available under .info, and a horde of other TLD's, but I wanted a bit of
advice before I went and registered it, and found out that that was only
for (NAME THE EXCUSE YOU WANT), and it was not for me.  Thanks to
all ....

> That's my last word, promise (I'm a bit talkative after Fri afternoon
> drinks)

On Saint Patrick's Day even ;-)

> Gavin.

Vegetables are not food; vegetables are what food eats. Fruit are
vegetables that fool you by tasting good. Fish are fast-moving
vegetables. Mushrooms are what grows on vegetables when food’s done with
them.
  -- Meat Eater’s Credo

Linux Counter user #306629