[plug] [Fwd: FW: Leon update]

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 18 08:36:23 WST 2006

Lucy wrote:
  >Some requests....

  >Please believe that your presence at Leon's bedside is important,
  >he does know you are there, even if he may not seem very
  >interested in your company. He is embarrassed and uncomfortable
  >with being so disabled at the moment, and angry that his body
  >will not obey him, and not very good at falling in under others'
  >authority! But, he has "told" me afterward about people visiting
  >him, so he does remember, even if his short term memory is a bit
  >erratic still.

I'd prefer not to visit in person... I could well have post-viral
fatigue syndrome following a bout of 'the flu' last September and
don't want to compromise my health with possible infection; or OTOH
of others in hospital in case what I do have is infectious and is
not PVFS. 21st-Century medicine has yet to decide how to diagnose
such ailments or how to treat them effectively. I could just need a
very long holiday...

Apologies to Leon for me not being there in person.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.