[plug] [Fwd: FW: Leon update]

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Sat Mar 18 15:13:47 WST 2006

Bernd Felsche wrote:
> Alex Polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> writes:
>

>>Another promising update.
>

> Lucy wrote:
>   >Some requests....
>
>   >Please believe that your presence at Leon's bedside is important,
>   >he does know you are there, even if he may not seem very
>   >interested in your company. He is embarrassed and uncomfortable
>   >with being so disabled at the moment, and angry that his body
>   >will not obey him, and not very good at falling in under others'
>   >authority! But, he has "told" me afterward about people visiting
>   >him, so he does remember, even if his short term memory is a bit
>   >erratic still.
>
> I'd prefer not to visit in person...

The updates that I send to you all via plug are unedited messages that I receive from
Chris, who sends them to me and other groups, such as family, friends and church.
Therefore, not all comments are applicable to all groups.

My personal opinion only, is that it visiting should still be family and friends. those of
us in the "computer world" are best at providing info and support to Lucy that she can
pass on. i.e. the podcasts etc..

So don't feel bad about not visiting just yet.

This is my opinion.

Alex