[plug] Those Debianistas are going to crow ...

simon simon at chrome64.org
Tue Mar 21 15:16:42 WST 2006

Brad Campbell (brad at wasp.net.au) wrote:

> "And how many bedrooms do you have?" : "Two"
> "How many people reside here?" : "Just me"
> "How many internet lines do you have?" : "Just the one"
> "How many computers do you have" : "Seven"
> "I'm sorry.. How many computers do you have??" : "Seven"
> "Uhhhh.. how many are connected to the internet line?" : "Seven"
> "But thats... uhh.. how often are they turned on?" : "24/7"
> "You mean all the time?" : "Yes"
> "Uhh thanks for your time"

hahahaha, I wonder how'd they do with me?

Number of computers? Eight

Types? 3 x Mandriva servers, 1 x Mandriva desktop, 1 x Pentium 3 WinXP box, 1
x G4 Mac running OS X, an Amiga 3000 and a commodore 128. I guess only 6 are
connected to the internet full time though (even the 128 ventures onto the net
to connect to the Qlink reloaded server via a serial->tcp service running on
linux).

That doesnt count my laptops either. Egads I need to change hobbies.

--
Simon Scott
simon at chrome64.org
mob: 0409113359