[plug] FC5 is out

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:17:18 WST 2006

I was trying to get it going on a Windblows XP system with VMware WS
5.5. Depending on which type of install I do it crashed in different
places. The best I got was doing an ftp install, it went all the way
through and crashed at the post install config stage.
Last night I tried a standalone install on my testbed system, totally
different hardware, but same result, crashed at the post install
config.
I just don't get it.