[plug] Optimise MySQL query

nigel at dubh.id.au nigel at dubh.id.au
Wed Mar 29 11:31:46 WST 2006

Hi Shannon,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 11:15:38AM +0800, Shannon Carver wrote:

> I've found the best way to learn SQL syntax is work out what you're trying
> to do, give it a go at solving it, then query here or google or something.

Thats the way I usually work with most things. However I think in
this case I am going to have little projects dropped on my lap
that I will be expected to wrangle into some sort of shape with
limited time. So I thought I might be better off getting a good
grounding in the subject.

Still I think google is always going to be a good friend.

Nigel