[plug] Create DVD

Benjamin Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:09:02 WST 2006

Hey guys,

I am trying to make a DVD from footage I have recorded on my video camera.
I have footage from this year off the camera and saved on the hard drive
stored as a .avi file using DV-Video format.

i also have footage from last year in dvd format.

i want to combine scenes from each into a new dvd.

what do you think is the best way to do this?

alternatively, if people just tell me how to convert a .mp4 file to either
.wmv or a .avi in DV-Video, I can use ugly ugly windows movie maker to do
it.
the thing i like about movie maker is that it automatically splits your
movies into separate scenes (it must detect the sudden change in the picture
and realise u turned off the camera at that point).

any linux programs do this?

cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com