[plug] Create DVD

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:33:54 WST 2006

Hmm, its quite common in most of the Windows video editing apps I've used
(Adobe Premiere, Ulead VideoStudio etc etc), but haven't used, and don't
know of anything similar on a linux platform.

There are however lots of apps you should be able to use to stitch bits of
video/audio together, I'll have to check the name of the one I'm using at
home when I get back..

  _____