[plug] Fast DNS servers?

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Thu Mar 30 19:59:19 WST 2006

Primary forwarder (after ISP's)
dns.iinet.net.au
(iiNet which may give you a higher than normal chance of hitting the
iiNet & therefore WAIX Akamai cache for Microsoft, Adobe, and Apple
downloads)
203.0.178.191

Backup
sy-dns03.tmns.net.au
(Telstra Managed Network Servers - not BigPond)
139.134.5.51

Both open to any isp...

CraigF.