[plug] Create DVD

Bennett, Phillip Phillip.Bennett at bestroads.com.au
Thu Mar 30 08:40:20 WST 2006

There is one called 'DVD Styler' I think.  I'll have a look this
afternoon for the correct name, but it does everything yu want.  I used
it to author my own DVD a while ago..  It does menus with buttons and
custom backgrounds, as well as scenes and stuff.  I don't think it does
the scene cutting FOR you, but does let you put different scenes in, as
well as chapters.

Try and start here: http://dvdauthor.sourceforge.net/  It has some links
to some other projects, as well as DVD Styler.

hth,
Phil.