[plug] Dell 9400

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon May 1 20:28:00 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 19:54 +0800, Shannon Carver wrote:
> Richard Meyer wrote:
> > Who was the laddie who ordered the Dell Inspiron 9400 a few weeks ago?
> >
> > If you've got it, can we get a dose of feedback, please?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> It was Simon, from Chrome64.  If I remember what he was saying, he was
> happy with it apart from the wireless card which needed a little bit of
> a prod and a poke to get functioning properly.

Well, with a glowing testimonial like that, I think I'll buy two ... ;-)

No, seriously I was looking at a Dell 6400 or an IBM T60 - no much
difference in price, but the Dell would be richer on memory and
features.

Thanks for answering.

> However, he'd be the best to give the review.
> _

C'mon, Simon, share with us, please.
There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629