[plug] Microsoft's insidious domination in Australian schools

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:36:19 WST 2006

On 5/6/06, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
> [...]

The point was not so much to say that "you're wrong because macs are
being used and that's ok", but more of a "I think the headmaster has
either been misinformed or just wants you to go away, because that
information is not universal in WA".

I suspect that he's been misinformed by someone that has a particular
barrow to push. If you can get testimonies from people here that his
information is wrong, and follow those testimonies up with official
confirmations from the schools that have deviated a little and been
successful with it then you will have either a grateful headmaster
that will change his mind and take your idea on, or a headmaster that
will be honest and say he doesn't want you're help
thankyouverymuchgoodbye :-P
Some teachers/school masters don't like having their school disturbed
by non official movements, others will welcome them and take advantage
of the parents and community's willing to assist.

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06