[plug] External monitor on sony laptop

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon May 8 13:29:28 WST 2006

i810 switch was it, there is no bios option.

Now I am trying to get two screens via "MonitorLayout", but its only
recognising one screen - more googling :(

The laptop is 1360x768 and the ext LCD is 1280x1024, and I either have
no laptop display and a nice external, or a nice laptop and real crappy
ext display.  I need a happy medium of both being usable! (and live at
the same time without restarting X or rebooting)  And it was working so
well on the dell with a radeon ...

BillK