[plug] Acidrip

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 9 11:10:31 WST 2006

Hey Garry,

The following is my options for the 1st DVD I could find and then
selecting xvid:

mencoder dvd://1 -dvd-device /dev/dvd  -alang English   -info
srcform="DVD ripped by acidrip.sf.net" -oac mp3lame -lameopts
abr:br=128  -ovc xvid -xvidencopts :bitrate=1000 -vf
pp=de,crop=0:0:0:0,scale=480:-2    -o "/home/jason/kundalini_vol1.avi"

Hope that helps.

Jason