[plug] IMAP Mail Server

Stuart Midgley stuart.midgley at ivec.org
Wed May 10 07:33:38 WST 2006

I tend to write my own python scripts to hook into the imap server, grab
the messages and stuff them into another server.  They are quick, easy
and dirty :)

I'm more than happy to provide them if you want, but use them at your
own risk :)

Stu.

Chris Watt wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've just had to change my IMAP mail server so it syncs to a different
> username now.  Of course, that means all of my old mail isn't there
> anymore.  What is going to be the easiest way to migrate all my email
> form account to the other at the client end?
>
> Using Apple Mail.
>
> Cheers
> ~Chris

Dr Stuart Midgley
Industry Uptake Program Leader
iVEC, 'The hub of advanced computing in Western Australia'
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Technology Park
Kensington WA 6151
Australia

Phone: +61 8 6436 8545