[plug] IMAP Mail Server

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Wed May 10 16:10:32 WST 2006

Basically, I've had to make some changes to how my hosting is arranged
and now have moved from the .net to the .com as the top account.  I
have the email sitting in Apple Mail, is there a way I cna tell it to
just sync it back up with the server that anyone knows of?

Otherwise I'll just export it and keep it separate.  Which will suck big time!

Is IMAPSync going to work under OSX or not?

Cheers Guys
~Chris