[plug] Live Slides

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:03:33 WST 2006

Hi Guys,

I need to work out a way to automagically stream images from a phone
(or such device to a computer to make a slideshow in realtime.  What I
want to do is when the phone (or such device) receives the images, it
will then append them to the slideshow (the main point is how to have
the auto transfer haoppening, the rest i will sort out myself).

I'll have a Mac Book Pro by then which ˆ will, of course, have triple
booting, so a solution that works on any of the big three will suit me
fine.  I would prefer it to work on OS X though, if possible.

Basically - Send to a number, the comp will then grab what was sent
and use it as it pleases.

Any ideas how I can acheive this?

Cheers
~Chris