[plug] Debian Security updates on CD-ROM?

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed May 17 16:04:47 WST 2006

Alastair Irvine wrote:

> My Debian Security updates are handled by the following line
> in /etc/apt/sources.list:
>   deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib
> Is there an equivalent repository on WAIX?

http://ftp.uwa.edu.au/debian-security/

The PLUG mirror/burner machine, when properly set up, should contain a
mirror of this repository too, and let people burn their own CDs
containing these updates.  Unfortunately it's sitting pretty much empty
and unused at the moment - if you'd like to help with that project, rock
up to one of the Fourth Monday workshops and talk to Mark or myself
about it.

Cameron