[plug] Firefox helper applications.

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:30:16 WST 2006

ubuntu-desktop is a metapackage for all the dependicies that make up
an "ubuntu-desktop" (gnome, firefox, the list goes on). I'd try
changing your firefox plugins, rather than removing software. Or
install totem-xine, which will probably work with most movies just
like vlc as a last ditch effort. I think VLC has a plugin these days
also, perhaps you can see what the state of that is.

Tomasz