[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** May Workshop Reminder **

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:44:50 WST 2006

Cool okay. Just on that note, are there going to be any network
cripples in effect tonight? Last time, the network was limited without
anyone (at least around my table) being notified and I spent ages
trying to solve a network problem on three machines that didn't work.

I understand that traffic has been a problem, but if theres going to
be changes, we _need_ to be told..

Tomasz