[plug] In case you've not been worded to bits by the weblog...

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 22 20:06:53 WST 2006

On 22 May 2006 at 16:07, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Leon (/ME) is at home and legging it about OK. Some of the medical staff
> have told me that they've applied for my case to be termed "miraculous",
> although I have no idea what the practical consequences of that
> terminology will be, if it is applied.

Welcome back Leon..

I too have been where you have been in recent times, although my injuries
were less serious than yours.

But I can empathise with the circumstances through which you have endured
and re-emerged in good health with good heart and as ever good humour.

Again - most heartily I welcome you back.

Regards Arie