[plug] In case you've not been worded to bits by the weblog...

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon May 22 20:30:38 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 16:07 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> Leon (/ME) is at home and legging it about OK. Some of the medical staff
> have told me that they've applied for my case to be termed
> "miraculous", although I have no idea what the practical consequences
> of that terminology will be, if it is applied.

I think it means they bottle your used bathwater and give it away for
similar "miraculous" cures, so remember to be a gentleman in the jasper
Carrot sense, please. (*) explanation at bottom

I've been watching your blogging output lately, and thinking to myself -
"That man needs to get back to work, or something"....

Anyway, welcome back, Leon.

* - A gentleman as defined by jasper Carrot is someone who, when he's in
the bath and feels the hydraulic pressure indicating a wee, gets out of
the bath and does it in the handbasin.  ;-)

First law of medeival warfare:
You can't scramble for thrones without breaking a few yokels.

Linux Counter user #306629