[plug] In case you've not been worded to bits by the weblog...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:14:51 WST 2006

On 22/05/06, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:

> Oh, and to keep this post kinda topical, New Zealand has dug up 3m-tall
> penguin skeletons near where LCA2006 was held, so the Penguin can
> _seriously_ rule in that area now.
>
> Scaled up from the 1m birds, that works out at over 600kg apiece. Oof! I
> strongly recommend NOT trying to filch any fish away from _these_
> feathery little friends! (-:
>
> Cheers; Leon

Ahh now Leon you of _all_ people shouldn't need to feel the need to
stay "on topic". You're the human embodiment of the open source spirit
for this region :-)
It's great to read you on the list again, and don't hold back the
blogging, I look forward to when my RSS reader tell me there's another
post !

Wishing you well.
Marcus

--