[plug] iiNet job on Seek

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Thu Nov 9 12:11:06 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 11:55 +0800, Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:
> > Just for my curiosity, what would you expect to get in a job such as
> > that?
> >
> > Gavin
> >

> If you're asking me specifically, I wasn't going for that job but a
> totally different one..
> Still Linux based though -- like I said cool stuff, really what drew
> me to apply there.

Are you avoiding the question because discussion of salaries is a
sensitive issue ;-) ;-)

I'm curious to know what sort of salary seems fair for IT positions
expecting a degree and several years experience.  What would have made
you happy to take a position, money-wise?  Anyone can chip in with
answers, I'm certainly not singling Tomasz out into the spotlight :-)

Gavin