[plug] iiNet job on Seek

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Thu Nov 9 16:18:15 WST 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> How is the CCNA coming Adrian? You don't want to rush into that sort of thing - I've had mine less than a year and my boss is already telling me to get a CCNP.

It'll happen right after I get through my Linguistics exams next week.
I doubt the CCNA/CCNP will be difficult but its a requirement for higher
sales partnership and my employer wants it.

Whats amusing is that I'm bringing in equipment from home to use in the
CCNA "lab" here. :) At least I'm clearing out space!

Adrian