[plug] iiNet job on Seek

Glen Lewis kisa at kisa.com
Sat Nov 11 08:39:31 WST 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 04:18:15PM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> > How is the CCNA coming Adrian? You don't want to rush into that sort of thing - I've had mine less than a year and my boss is already telling me to get a CCNP.
>
> It'll happen right after I get through my Linguistics exams next week.
> I doubt the CCNA/CCNP will be difficult but its a requirement for higher
> sales partnership and my employer wants it.

I did my CCNA/CCNP a few years ago now.  I was disappointed by how easy
and straightforward the CCNP actually was.  It certainly dropped my
opinion of the guys waving it around, but it's increasingly turning up
as a requirement for employment, and if it's going to get you an extra
$20k, then why not.

CCIE on the other hand is a real commitment ...

Glen

--
Glen Lewis
Email: kisa at kisa.com