[plug] iiNet job on Seek

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 9 18:10:50 WST 2006

On 9 Nov 2006 at 12:53, Daniel Pearson (Flashware Sol wrote:

8<----------- snip ----------->8

> As the old saying goes - if you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys (or
> whoever it goes..). That is the problem I see with that job for iiNet,
and
> perhaps why it has been advertised so often / had such a high turnover
> rate. If you want quality employment, then its simple - you pay for it.

I hope they get somebody real soon - the last few months with iiNet have
been total havoc when it comes to making sense of the debits and credits
they have made against my account.

Firstly they changed my account type (against my wishes) cost went from
$29.95 --> $39.95 per month, reliability and quality of service
disappeared.

The promised "new" speed of 3000 mbps is an absolute F%$$#king joke -
some days my connection is so slow - I use dialup to get speed
comparisons - and guess what the dialup connection using a V92 modem at
115 Kbps is often faster than my broadband - and then they lumber me for
the dual logons.

I haven't complained to them yet - but they already told me that if I am
not happy - then I can go to another ISP.

I know of quite a few people who had/have the same problem - and they
took good advice and switched to Westnet - they are now happy people.

I too am considering the change to Westnet.

Regards Arie