[plug] e-mail pictures

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Thu Nov 9 19:46:09 WST 2006

G'day All,

I have a query regarding the receipt of e-mails with embedded pictures
or graphics in them

I am running Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.8.

My mate is running XP and Outlook. He has a cousin who is also running
XP and Outlook.

Sometimes, the cousin and I both receive e-mails with just empty boxes
and the e-mail text, no attachments. Other times we receive an e-mail
with pictures embedded and sometimes as attachments.

I was beginning to think it was my system, but now I suspect that it is
my mate's and he has some setting that is causing this.

can anybody confirm that 1) it is not my system causing the problem and
2) what changes he needs to make to fix the problem.

TIA.

Alex