[plug] Semi OT - OS X "Network Discovery" and SLP

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:43:43 WST 2006

On 11/10/06, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 22:24 +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> > I find that with rdiffWeb, it's extremely easy to browse,
> > and restore the current and older revisions
>
> I've been using rdiff-backup for a couple of months, but hadn't read too
> deeply about it.  So, I didn't know about rdiffweb - thanks for sharing,
> I'll check it out ;-)

Not a problem. Don't get it confused withj rdiff-backup-web or
something like that. This one is purely to browse and restore files,
from repositories, with multiple user support. I think last time I
looked at rdiffbackupweb.sf.net it could create backup "jobs" and do
other stuff, but I really didn't like the interface or system.
rdiffWeb is really nice and easy for an end user to use, and perfect
for what I need it for!

http://www.rdiffweb.org/

Tim
p.s. libnss-mdns does just the resolving I need atm! :D
--
Linux Counter user #273956
Don't email joeblogs at scouts.org.au