[plug] Development Position @ pieNETWORKS

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Fri Nov 10 14:54:02 WST 2006

Hi all,

A position has recently opened up on the development team at pieNETWORKS
(www.pienetworks.com) so I thought I'd see if anyone on this list was
interested.

Based in Osborne Park, pieNETWORKS is a relaxed GNU/Linux based company that
provides managed internet access to customers around Australia and the world.

As a developer, you will be working on a variety of technical problems -
ranging from developing our web-based management software
(PHP/Javascript/Perl), to working on our custom GNU/Linux kiosk software. In
addition to working on these problems, you will also be required to maintain
and modify our server software (Perl) that enables our kiosks to operate
correctly.

Ideally, you would have the following:
  * C
  * Perl
  * PHP/Javascript/HTML
  * SQL

A willingness to learn new skills as needed (Tcl/Tk, shell scripting, etc) is
also important.

To apply for this position, please contact Robert McBrier at
rj at pienetworks.com.

Lance