[plug] google apps for free email and web hosting

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Thu Nov 16 12:30:36 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 11:19 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> Sorry, my paranoia is getting more than just a tickle from this.
>
> BillK

It certainly is something to be cautious about, so you are not being
_overly_ paranoid.  I have no qualms about google mail and related
google services for "professional interest" use, eg this list.  But,
there is NO way that I would use it for personal stuff, nor commercial
or business matters.  But at the end of the day, if we were really so
paranoid about email privacy we would all be using encrypted mail for
all but public lists, I guess ;-)

Gavin