[plug] Command drama

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Mon Nov 20 10:37:31 WST 2006

Can anyone help me?

I've been trying to copy just a directory structure, without the files..

I started playing around..

On my boxes, ls -d returns  ./

BUT, lsd works on Mandriva 2k6. But not with the -R switch.. I get the
same result as:

[garry at lappy .firefox2]$ lsd
chrome//      defaults//    greprefs//  plugins//  searchplugins//
components//  extensions//  icons//     res//      updates//
[garry at lappy .firefox2]$

I know you can see the directory tag in the attributes, so with the
right incantation you can probably use that as a conditional to pipe the
input to mkdir -p, but is there a simpler way I'm missing?

Thanks,

Garry