[plug] Daylight Rubbish

Kai J Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Fri Nov 24 11:08:21 WST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org.au] On
Behalf Of Alex Polglaze
Sent: Friday, 24 November 2006 10:57 AM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug] Daylight Rubbish

>> I think, considering, all responses were extremely humourous!
>>
>> How we go from Daylight Saving -> World Wars -> War on "Terra" ->
Terra
>> Firma is just classic! :P
>>
>I thought some were "terra bull"
>

>Alex

Well har-har-de-har...seriously though, I think I mentioned it before in
off-topic list but lets set the whole country to NT standard time and be
done with it, sure as hell saves the problem we have now where I get to
work at 8 by 9am it's midday in the Eastern States and they've all gone
to lunch, then when I get to lunch at 1 it's already 4pm there and
everyone's thinking about going home, so effective working time with
anyone East of NT and SA is only about four hours a day and that's if
they're in the office and answering their phones !