[plug] Daylight Rubbish

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:00:28 WST 2006

> >> I think, considering, all responses were extremely humourous!
> >>
> >> How we go from Daylight Saving -> World Wars -> War on "Terra" ->
> Terra
> >> Firma is just classic! :P
> >>
> >I thought some were "terra bull"
> >

> >Alex
>
> Well har-har-de-har...seriously though, I think I mentioned it before in
> off-topic list but lets set the whole country to NT standard time and be
> done with it, sure as hell saves the problem we have now where I get to
> work at 8 by 9am it's midday in the Eastern States and they've all gone
> to lunch, then when I get to lunch at 1 it's already 4pm there and
> everyone's thinking about going home, so effective working time with
> anyone East of NT and SA is only about four hours a day and that's if
> they're in the office and answering their phones !

So, why not just split up into separate countries? Surely then it'll
all be solved. We just do more business with countries in our
timezone, and don't worry about Oz :p

WestEngish ne won? Oh, splitting doesn't mean we can have our own
language? Damn, forget it then :p

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956