[plug] In gnumeric is it possible to set the either the font or background colour of a cell as a result of a test?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 29 11:07:55 WST 2006

In gnumeric is it possible to set the either the font or background
colour of a cell as a result of a test?  I asked on the gnumeric IRC
channel, at about the exact second the devs decided to call it a night
and exit (!) - however it would be helpful if I could get an answer
today.

I am entering a large number of student scores and it would help if I
could test a cell for "N" (a fail!) and highlight the cell in bright
red.

BillK