[plug] Test audience wanted - OSDC presentation

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 30 08:47:23 WST 2006

Bernd Felsche <bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au> writes:

>>> My proposal for a talk at December's OSDC in Melbourne has been
>>> accepted so after I get the paper together in September, I'll need
>>> to work up a presentation; and do a live rehearsal.

>>> "Open Source Glue: Using Open Source to Glue Proprietary Systems to
>>> Business Needs"

>>> 	http://osdc2006.cgpublisher.com/proposals/38

>>> You gentle people approximate "alive" so I suggest that we arrange
>>> for an evening in October or November when can you to watch me
>>> stumble through my presentation.

A big THANK YOU to all who took the trouble to take part in the
experiment. I trust that the sutures from the dissection can be
removed in a little while.

Your suggestions have been noted and I'll be exposing myself to a
wider audience in about 6 days from now.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "If we let things terrify us,
 X   against HTML mail     |  life will not be worth living."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.