[plug] Accidently saved to /tmp in OO.o

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 2 09:24:48 WST 2006

In your OO config, check if backups are enabled and what directory they
are saved in - you might be lucky ...

Its in "options/Load+Save/general" and "options/OpenOffice.org/Paths"

/tmp is normally safe if you are using one of the safer cleaning
utilities, but you have it in a ramdisk you might be out of luck :(
BillK