[plug] Saturday sales of Computer Angels systems

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Oct 3 20:58:48 WST 2006

Hello

We had quite a bit of interest last Saturday for PIII machines so we are
preparing the few we have remaining. I'll try to get more specs up on
the sale page tomorrow and possibly Thursday so keep an eye on the page
if you are wanting a PIII with the Computer Angels distro installed.

Machines are being purchased in twos and threes and we had purchase of
nine machines today.

If you are considering a quantity purchase then it may be best to let us
know so we can work to make sure we have enough machines ready and
available for you. Please use the hello AT computerangels address.

All the best
Harry