[plug] bluetooth camera phone

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Thu Oct 12 17:00:54 WST 2006

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Gavin Chester wrote:

> I have a friend with a bluetooth-enabled camera-phone who has never
> worked out how to get photos off the camera onto their PC.  I don't have

It should be very easy in Linux using bluetooth, as it is all standard. No
"data suite" or custom cables needed.

The KDE browser has integrated support for bluetooth. Just enter the
bluetooth:/ URL, and its all point & click.

Obviously, you may need to install and start the BT software, depending on
your distro.

I've done this with Sony-Ericsson and Motorola phones.

Mike.